Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Habitat for Humanity of Collier County, Inc. – Naples
Habitat for Humanity of Collier County, Inc. is looking for a full-time Accounts Payable Specialist for our Naples Office location. To be considered for this position, a candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting or have equivalent experience. We offer compensation based on experience as well as health benefits, retirement plans, and paid vacation/holidays.
- Process Accounts Payable
- Prepare periodic analysis to assist management in determining cost of new/remodeled houses
- Maintain records on sold mortgages, reconcile bank and Habitat records
- Assist in preparation of annual audit
Description of Responsibilities
- Review and prepare invoices, input data for approved invoices and wires into QuickBooks Pro, balance all data entered, Print checks, review and match checks with invoices, obtain needed check approvals, input checks online and mail all check on a timely basis
- Match all paid invoices with check stubs and file them in the appropriate folders
- Pay HOA’s quarterly
- Prepare 1099’s at year end and other required tax forms as needed
- Prepare WC audit report
- Assist in the preparation for the annual audit
- Assists the CFO as needed
- Assist the front office as needed
Habitat for Humanity of Collier County, Inc. is part of a global, nonprofit housing organization operated on Christian principles that seeks to put God’s love into action by building homes, communities and hope. Habitat for Humanity was founded on the conviction that every man, woman and child should have a simple, durable place to live in dignity and safety, and that decent shelter in decent communities should be a matter of conscience and action.
Habitat for Humanity of Collier County, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for position(s) without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Contact Human Resources by email with your cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org