We are currently seeking an experienced Web Designer/Developer to join our team in Naples, FL.
Who we are:
Habitat works toward our vision by building strength, stability and self-reliance in partnership with families in need of decent and affordable housing. Habitat homeowners help build their own homes alongside volunteers and pay an affordable mortgage.
Title: Website and Digital Coordinator
Reports to: Communications Department
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Major Responsibilities – Essential Job Functions
- Works as an administrator to the HabitatCollier.org and HabitatStores.org websites, managing content, maintaining and updating design and troubleshooting and correcting any website problems
- Publishes content, maintains continuity of themes, designs layout, streamlines navigation and monitors website analytics
- Ensures proper SEO on both websites
- Manages Google Ads account (formerly AdWords)
- Expands the HabitatCollier.org website to include a homeowner portal for Habitat Collier mortgage holders and community HOAs
- Needs of specific projects may occasionally require work during irregular business hours or on weekends
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
The qualified employee will be able to support the following essential qualities: web design and maintenance, graphic design, tech-savvy, ability to work independently and complete assignments with little supervision, functions well in a team environment.
Tools & Equipment:
WordPress and knowledge of relevant web programming languages, Mac OS and PC, Adobe Creative Suite CC.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, reach with hands and arms, stand, walk, stoop, crawl, kneel, crouch and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment is typically indoors with outdoor times to support gathering information, attending events and photography.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2 years experience in a similar role
- Current Florida driver’s license, maintain driving record that is acceptable to our insurer. (Note, driving infractions during employment that remove you from being eligible for coverage by our insurer may make you unqualified to hold a position.)
If interested please submit a cover letter along with an example of your work.
Habitat for Humanity of Collier County is part of a global, nonprofit housing organization operated on Christian principles that seeks to put God’s love into action by building homes, communities and hope. Habitat for Humanity of Collier County is one of the oldest and largest producing Habitat affiliates in the nation. More than 2,100 families who once lived in inadequate housing now own a simple, decent home of their own, having broken the cycle of poverty through their partnership with Habitat Collier. Habitat for Humanity of Collier County is dedicated to eliminating substandard housing locally and worldwide through constructing, rehabilitating and preserving homes; by advocating for fair and just housing policies; and by providing training and access to resources to help families improve their shelter conditions. Habitat for Humanity was founded on the conviction that every man, woman and child should have a simple, durable place to live in dignity and safety, and that decent shelter in decent communities should be a matter of conscience and action.
Habitat for Humanity of Collier County, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants are considered for position(s) without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, age, genetic information, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Multilingual: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years (Required)
- WordPress: 2 years (Required)
- Website Design/Development: 2 years (Required)
- Driver License (Required)