How The Pandemic Affects Habitat Collier Operations
Dear Habitat Friends,
During this time of uncertainty, please take a moment to read this note detailing what precautions we will be taking to ensure the safety of our volunteers, staff and families. As always, each of you must make the appropriate decision for you and your family regarding your level of participation with Habitat Collier.
Opportunities for volunteering with Habitat Collier will begin to reopen on a limited basis with increased safety protocols and required registration for all volunteers. Click here to see our reopening plan.
Currently, we are limiting access to both our Naples and Immokalee offices. Below are the protocols we are enacting to ensure we can continue to serve the needs of our Habitat Homeowners and prospective homeowners.
If you come to the office to make a mortgage payment:
- If you are paying by check or money order, please fill out your payment and payment slip completely. Make sure you write your name and address on envelope or on check/ money order. Attach them via paperclip or stapler and insert them in the lockbox.
- If you have an insurance question, call 239-307-1976 and ask for the Insurance Coordinator
- If your question is regarding your community, please contact your Property Management company:
- Guardian Property Management: Phone: 239-514-7432. Contact Rayna Jordan.
If your question is regarding your Habitat home, please call the Habitat office and ask for the HOA Coordinator
- If you need information about buying a Habitat house, please call 239-775-0036 and ask for a Family Services Advisor to conduct a prequalifying interview over the phone.
If you need to see your Family Services Advisor or return an application
- Please call us at 239-775-0036 to make an appointment.
Thank you for all you continue to do and for your understanding and patience as we navigate these uncharted waters. If you have any questions, please call our office at 239-775-0036.